Leading Public Health exists to further the development of public health organizations and leaders in order to meet growing demands for performance and impact. Our facilitation services, consultation, training and coaching draw from experiences across all levels of public health practice.
Areas of focus include:
• Growth planning and strategy
• Assessment of organizational capacity and performance
• Leadership and organization development practices
• Change facilitation and management
• Operational implementation
About Ronald Chapman
CEO of Leading Public Health
Through Leading Public Health, Ron has focused his facilitation services, consultation, training and coaching in public health since 1999. Clients include a number of divisions and centers of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), multiple state and local departments of public health, the National Institutes of Health (NIH), the World Health Organization (WHO), several private and educational institutions, and a varied mix of national, regional and local coalitions and non-governmental organizations. His passion is the realization of human and organizational potential.
Professional and Educational Credentials
• Masters in Social Welfare, MSW, The University at Albany
• Bachelor of Business Administration, Valparaiso University
• Former Director, Holistic Management International (Chairman 2004-2007)
• Internationally Accredited Speaker, Toastmasters International